Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reptiles

A giant frog is on top of a building. A plane crashed almost into the giant frog. The humans saved the giant frog. Now you know that we need to take care of the reptiles that still walk the earth. So anytime you see a lonely reptile that is endangered you need to pick him up and start taking care of him until you find a family that will take care of him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, David, I don't know much about reptiles, Power Rangers, video games, or Transformers, but I know you'll do your best to keep me informed. Just don't 'go over my head' with your big words!! :)
Love,
Maw-Maw

Anonymous said...

Family Night must have included Karaoke!!! What were you singing???

Helen Keller said...

David you are so smart! I love your blog! love, Mrs. Churchill

Kyle Vannoy said...

Yo, David! You have a COOL blog. Aric has one, too. You'll have to check it out.